Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Mother's Prayer by Tina Fey

As I'm sure all of you know, Tina Fey is a hilarious SNL cast member. But as many of you might not know, Tina Fey recently wrote a memoir titled "Bossypants". I want to read this book! So please, if you're thinking of giving me a random gift or anything spontaneous like that, then this would do the trick (Joking). :)
In the meanwhile, I just read a piece by her titled "A Mother's Prayer" and it was quite funny. It may be a little PG-13, but hey, we're in college now and it's worth a good laugh.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8kFwcb/melodygodfred.com/2011/04/15/a-mothers-prayer-for-its-child-by-tina-fey

Copy and paste the above link into the search bar. Unfortunately, my blog does strange things and won't let me post links.

No comments:

Post a Comment