Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Inventory

I made a lot of lists prior to coming to college.  My largest and most detailed one was what I was bringing to college.  Making this list of what I already have while I'm here brought me back to the month before college when I was actually making those decisions.  It also makes me think of just how much stuff I really have...

Bedspread/pillows, Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Jewelry holder, Pet fish, Food, How water heater, Ruler, Book bag, Water bottle, Scissors, Notecards, Rubber bands, Calculator, Letters, Stamps, Bulletin board, Pictures/frames, Scarves, Medicine, Razors, Face wash, Shampoo/Conditioner, Blanket, Suitcase, Books, Tape, Paper clips, Checkbook, Rug, Printer, Laptop, Headphones, Blowdryer, Straightener, Curling iron, Iron. Laundry Detergent, Tide-to-go, Lint collector, Deodorant, Lapdesk, Book light, Wastepaper basket, Laundry basket, Poster, Mattress pad, Coats, Gloves, Hats, Shoe holder, Boxes, Calendar, Push pins, Paper, Lamp, Power strip... I'm sure I probably forgot something, but anyway, that's a lot of stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment