Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Would You Do With an Extra Hour?

I came across a photo-submission contest this past week that is entitled, "25 hours in a day." The site asked for people to submit doodles of what they would do with that extra hour and submit their photos in order to be voted on by the public. Then, one winner would receive a free T-shirt and a free magazine subscription to "GOOD".

"...Imagine that an hour has been added to each day, 30 hours to each month, 360 to each year. Sure you could always add an hour to your day by cutting back on something. But what if you didn't have to? What if tomorrow all of a sudden you had an extra hour to play with? What would you do?"

You can look through the top 25 submissions here: www.good.is/post/submissions-doodle-submissions-for-25-hours-in-a-day/

I enjoyed looking at the pictures, and although a significant number were the typical answer of "sleep", the website left me asking myself the same question: What would I do with an extra hour in a day? So, I've come up with a few ideas below... but ultimately I'd like to learn

what would you do with an extra hour?

1 comment:

  1. Great question! I wonder how many folks think that an extra hour is all we need to achieve perfection?
    LDL

    ReplyDelete